13 May 2010

TAG: 50 Questions

I got this TAG off of YouTube on SWalkerMakeup's channel - http://www.youtube.com/profile?gl=GB&user=SWalkerMakeup#p/u/1/gYrQoQiuNBc

and I thought that I would join in :)

Where were you 3 hours ago? - On my laptop and watching TV
Who are you in love with? - Family/Friends/Boyfriend :)
Have you ever eaten a crayon? - Um no?
Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - My lipbalm (Nivea Pearly Shine)
When is the last time you went to the mall? - Tuesday
Are you wearing socks right now? - I am :) some England one's my mum bought me but they are wayy too big
Does your family have a car worth over £2,000? - Yes
When was the last time you drove out of town? - Went to thorpe park 2 weeks ago :)
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? - Nopee, not been in a while
Are you hot? - Not really
What was the last thing you had to drink? - Orange Squash
What are you wearing right now? - Jeggings/black tank top/blue cardi/long gold necklace
Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? - I don't have a car but I usually wash my parents car for some mullah
Last food that you ate? - Chocolate muffin :)
Where were you last week at this time? - I was with my boyfriend probably watching TV in bed :)
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? - Nope, only the socks my mother bought me
When is the last time you ran? - um never? ha not properly for years
What's the last sporting event you watched? The football final last night
What is your favorite animal? - My dogs :)
Your dream vacation? - Somewhere hot
Last person's house you were in? - My nans?
Worst injury you've ever had? - Not broken anything so nothing serious, my boyfriend did let me fall into a wall though which did make me cry a lot and left me with a lump for about a week (lol)
Have you been in love? Yes :)
Do you miss anyone right now? - My boyfriend :( he went home today
Last play you saw? I have no idea, probably when I was in year 4 or 6?
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? - Ha I don't have one, just be myself :)
What are your plans for tonight? Well seeing as its quite late now probably just watch some more TV and go to bed ready for school in the morning :(
Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? - Well I don't use my myspace anymore so I have no idea
Next trip you are going to take? - No idea, probably go away with the family in the summer holidays
Ever go to camp? - No wayy never
Were you an honor roll student in school? - Nope
What do you want to know about the future? - I would like to know whats going to happen in my life, job/love/family etc.
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? - Yes, One by Calvin Klein
Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? - Nope
Where is your best friend? - Their most likely at home
How is your best friend? - Good?
Do you have a tan? - I definately don't
What are you listening to right now? - Fringe in the background on the TV
Do you collect anything? - Jewellery
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? - I guess me and my group of friends gossip quite a bit
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? - Me and some friends were at a party but went outside to meet some people at a bus stop but some police stopped and come to talk to us because one of us had a bottle of WKD but nothing happened
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? - Yes
What does your last text message say? - My boyfriend saying that COD is annoying and asking me what im up to
Do you like hot sauce? - Not really
Last time you took a shower? - Yesterday
Do you need to do laundry? - Yes, I need to wash all of my cardigans as their all dirty
What is your heritage? - British
Are you someone's best friend? - Yes I guess :)
Are you rich? - No
What were you doing at 12AM last night? - I was asleep :)

Dexter - Border Terrier on the left 6 months
Pip - Bichon Frise on the right 2 years

I now TAG all of you to do the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment