30 May 2010

30 Days - Day 7 A Photo That Makes You Happy

I have many pictures which make me happy but there was one that stood out for me when thinking about this post and that is my first picture with the boyfriend :) which all of you probably think is boring but we have a different relationship..


Me and my boyfriend met when I was 12 and he was 13 (I think) over the internet in a chat room, we always said that we were going to meet but never actually thought we would but when I was 16 and he was 17 we met in person and it was by far the best day of my life :) when ever we see each other now its a 4 hour train journey and £45. This is a pain but its something we knew when we started our relationship and although its hard I honestly couldn't imagine being with anyone else :) 


anywayyyy now you've heard the story here's the picture..



This is a more recent one that was taken on a trip to London where we saw Arctic Monkeys at the Royal Albert Hall :)

2 comments:

  1. thats such a sweet story! <3 you look really happy together :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete