10 May 2010

Haul :)

So the boyf is on the ps3 with my sister so I thought I would take the chance to show you the few bits I bought in town today :)

First up I popped into Boots which is definately a shop I couldn't live without...

Barry M nail paint in Turquoise £2.95

Barry M nail paint in Grey £2.95 which I applied as soon as I got in :) (sorry about messyness this was before I cleaned them up)



As I spent over £5 I got given a £5 off No7 so I decided to get the Eyeshadow Brush which is oh so soft. It reminds me of the Mac 217 Blending Brush although this only cost me £1 :)

I then wanted a small purse which could fit into a going out bag for the evening and I found this on a random market stall in the centre which I thought was rather cute and it was only £2! what a bargain :)

We then wandered around where I got some other unrelated things which includes 2 cards and some passport pictures for my provisional, which arent very good :( but oh well I ran out of chances to retake! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment