08 May 2010

Im still here :)

Sorry for lack of posting recently, school is crazy got all my final exams coming up for my A levels so been doing lots of revision lately :( which is ever so boring. My boyfriend is visiting atm (long distance relationship) so I won't be doing another post for about a week until he's gone cause its our 2 year anniversary :)

We will hopefully be going to town this week so will do a mini haul as I don't have much money so all im going to get is some barry m nailvarnishes as everybody has been raving about them and there so much cheaper! Also got to get some lovely passport pictures for my provisional as I need some ID not to learn to drive cause its so expensive to insure a car now and definately won't be able to afford it when I hopefully go to uni :)

I have just bought the Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum from Avon for £2.40 (half price) I used it once last night and already my split ends don't look as bad which I was amazed by because I have the worst split ends atm. I will do a full review once I have used this for a couple more weeks to tell you whether its amazing or ok cause it can't be terrible for that price :)


I would like to know from you lovely people any products you would recommend for dry/damaged hair that has helped make your hair stronger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment