23 April 2010

Heat Protectant

So I straighten my hair every day and blow dry it after I shower, and I know its terrible for my hair but I hate my natural hair and like it straight :) however to make it a little bit better for my hair I do always use a heat protectant to give it some protection.

I have been using this L'Oreal Hot Straight for about 3 years now and it is lovely :) it makes my hair really soft, it makes it look nice as well without making the hair greasy as well. The only downside really is the application, as you have to put it into your hands and then put it through the hair it can be annoying as you then have to go and wash your hands.


However I have always heard good things about this Tresemme heat protectant and as Tesco had an offer on I decided to purchase it. I have had it for about a week now and I must say I am quite impressed. It says that its supposed to make your hair smooth and it really does, as soon as I applied it it made my hair feel nicer. The application is much easier than the L'Oreal one, all you do is spray it on and comb it through, however I do find it a bit difficult to hold. I would say that it does as good as a job at the L'Oreal heat protectant and the only problem I really have with the Tresemme one is that I find my hair to be quite static especially the next day which can be rather annoying.


Over all I love both of these, they both do a great job and don't leave your hair feeling full of product. Im not sure which of these I prefer but I would recommend both of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment