29 April 2010

Everyday Eye Makeup

My eye makeup for everyday is very simple and doesn't take long at all, its just a very fresh look as I don't use a lot of product as it is only for sixth form so I don't really want to wear a lot of makeup when im only there for a couple of hours.

I first apply concealer underneath and on top of the eye which also gives some colour to the eyelid so I don't need to use an eyeshadow. 

I then apply this all over the eye and face as well with a powder puff to make the area matte which gives a nice finish.

I then use this Max Factor mascara on the top eyelashes which gives great definition of the lashes. The only downfall is that it can get a bit dry and flakey. 

I then line the eye on the bottom water line with this eyeliner however on this day I also applied it to the top water line and along the top of the eyelid very thinly.


This is really easy and only takes like 1 - 2 minutes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment