15 June 2010

Major Haul :) (Warning: Lots of Pictures)

First of all I want to apologise for being a bit MIA recently but with moving house and exams i've not really had time to blog and this will most likely carry on for a little while :( sorryyyy

So today I went shopping with the mother and managed to get quite a few bits, clothes mostly but there are a few makeup bits towards the end of this post :)

New Look - £10 reduced to £4 
I needed an England top and this was a cheap alternative to the proper shirt although I wouldn't mind having one of those because they are rather nice this world cup :)

New Look - £18
I only just realised how expensive this top was but I love it and I needed a new top for an up and coming birthday party :)

New Look - £16 (I think)
I will pair this with the above top :)

New Look - £12
This was my first pair of gladiators an I love them :)

Primark - £4 
A lovely skirt which could be worn during the day or out at night with a nice top :)

Primark - £4 
Another lovely skirt which doesn't flick out at much as it looks like it does in this picture :)

Primark - 50p each (Royal and Wine)

Primark - £6
These are the bargain of the day because they are real leather so will last a long time and also fit my feet perfectly :)

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Light Porcelain reduced from £7.99 to £5.99 in Superdrug :)

L'Oreal Matte Morphose in Rosy Ivory £9.99

This is on offer in Superdrug for a £5.99 introductory offer so if you want it go get it now :)

Well thats all for now but I hope you enjoyed seeing all the goodies I got today and I'll do reviews on the makeup products in the future :)

2 comments: