02 July 2010

ELF Blush And Bronzer Review + Code/Free Products

Another review from my ELF order about a month ago :) If you want to go straight to the code go to the bottom of the post :)


As you can see this is a blusher and bronzer in the colour blushed/bronzed. I use this with an angled brush and apply the blush on the apples of my cheeks and I use the bronzer as a contour as its far too dark for me to use as a bronzer (but I knew that when I bought it).


Pro's 
- Blush gives a nice healthy glow to the face when used in a small quantity
- Blush is a lovely pinky colour with shimmer in it which looks nice and not cakey
- Bronzer gives a good contour to the face when used in small quanitities to all areas, this also has some shimmer in it
- Highly pigmented
- Nice formulation
- Lovely packaging again (like Nars)
- Inexpensive at only £3.50
- This is meant to be a dupe for Nars Orgasm/Laguna compact, however I don't know as I don't own or have seen this product before

Con's
- Bronzer is hard to blend when applied to the face so once put on I do struggle to move it around anywhere
- Bronzer is very dark so can look muddy on somebody with a paler skin tone (like me) but would probably look good on somebody with a darker skin tone
- Quite a loose pressed powder so the packaging can get a little messy with excess powder
- The colours are much darker than those that are shown on the website
- Only one colour option, I think I would like to have one more suited to a paler skin tone

Although there are more con's for this product than my last review I still think that I would recommend it but in the end its down to all of you, I give you the pro's and con's so you can make your own decision on it :)

You can buy this product from the Studio line on the ELF website for £3.50 :) Hope this helped you lovely beauty bloggers :)

There is a free shipping code on the ELF facebook page, the UK one is: FB50THOUSANDUK and the EU one is: FB50THOUSANDEU this ends on the 4th July at midnight. They are also giving away a free pack of 3 mixed Super Glossy Lipshine worth £4.50 with every order, so if you want to make an order do it now whilst they have the code and the products in stock! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this product, i think its my fav of all my ELF products!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete