01 August 2010

Review: Nivea Calm and Care Deodorant

So i've had this for a couple of months now and thought I would give you a little review on it :) I bought this product because I have always suffered from sore underarms after shaving and as the hair on my body grows back quickly (everywhere apart from my head!) I have to shave under my arms everytime I shower which is every other day now but was everyday for a long time meaning that I get very sore and irritated underarms. I have tried putting moisturiser on it but it never really helped that much so I thought I would give this a try.

They say:
Nivea Calm & Care 24h Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray with Provitamin B5 & Witch Hazel. Helps support your skin's recovery after shaving.
  • Specially designed formula, with Provitamin B5 & Witch Hazel, helps calm and soothe the skin after shaving.
  • Leaves your underarms soft, smooth and looking beautiful.
  • 24h confidence, anti-perspirant protection.
  • Alcohol free, no colourants, dermatologically approved.

I say:
I really like this deodorant, it does what it says in that it really soothes the skin after shaving, my underarms looked so much better after using this for a couple of days so much so that I actually didn't have to always make sure that my underarms aren't on show by not putting my arms in the air etc. which is something I haven't been able to do since shaving. Especially now I have started using disposable razors which can irritate your underarms more than other razors this really is a god send for me.

There is a downside though in that I don't feel it has 24h anti-perspirant protection but this is easily overcome by using one that is better at this (I use Mitchum roll-on which has 48h protection).

All in all I really like this deodorant and it does the job that I bought it for which is to protect and calm my underarms which is does well :) You can also buy this in a roll-on and cost's £1 on offer from Boots at the moment :) recommendddd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment