01 August 2010

My first award! :)

The beautiful Natalie at Beauty has no label gave me this award over a month ago now (sorry for being lazy!) and it made my day :) so thank you very much Natalie :) she has an amazing blog which I always look forward to reading so go and follow her! :)

The award as you can see is the Cherry on Top Award :)
The rules:
1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) Go on, give them a virtual hug!
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself ♥
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to :)

Three things I love about myself:
1. I love that I have an amazing family and boyfriend that always stick by me even if im being a bit of a bitch or if im going through a rough patch so thank you :)

2. I love that I can get over things pretty quickly so if something bad has happened then I manage to pull myself back together much quicker than others as this makes things that little bit easier to manage

3. Finally I love that although im only 5ft it doesn't stop me from doing things and it doesn't bother me in the slightest (although it can get annoying when people think im only 12 and im a child!)

For the picture I love I thought I would put one up that I love at the moment and it's of one of my dogs :) and it's my background on my lappy top :)


And finally instead of tagging 5 people im going to tag everyone of my followers as without you I don't think that I would of carried on blogging and im so grateful that you all read the crap that I write about so thank you! and enjoy your award like I've enjoyed mine :)

2 comments: