05 September 2010

Update: I've missed you

Im backkkk :) I know I've been gone from ages but so much has happened, I've been on holiday to the seaside for a week then came back and spent a week with the boyf at my house by ourselves where I turned into a proper house wife (haha). Then had to collect my results which weren't bad but unfortunately I didn't get into my chosen uni but I did manage to find a place through clearing at Bedfordshire studying psychology :) (if you know anyone going there please get in touch as I know nobody!) Since then i've been preparing for uni and spending time with friends before I leave as I'll be living there.. anywayyyyyyy

Im back and I have a HUGEEEE haul to show you all which has been growing over the past few weeks and some other posts for you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment